Sporadic starts

   The bandaid you refer to is a dealer fix.  I would offer you one through
me, but they are no longer available...  If it were a bandaid, why would Bosch
offer a kit, FOR THAT PURPOSE ALONE?  I think you would do better to listen
more, and speak less...

   Larry, I do not mind being questioned on my points, as that is what this
forum is for, discussion of VWs.  However, if you are going to make a point,
could you explain your ideas a bit more, instead of making short, pointer
comments that only seem to reiterate the obvious?

Sorry group, but I hate it when someone contradicts me, and will not explain
why beyond a few words...

My peace...
--
Regards,