Sporadic starts

You can't tap the starter as this is on my wifes automatic and it is on the
BACKSIDE of the block, unreachable from the top and above the drive axle on
the passenger side. I wish it was as handy as my manual shift. I really hope
I never have to replace it.

>Not the coil.
>Try popping the hood and tapping the starter, you'll probably have the same
>results.
>I would re-check the battery and its connections.
>
>Larry

High-speed users—be more efficient online with the new MSN Premium Internet