  From: Jon Palm
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 12:52 PM
  Subject: Sporadic starts

  Battery is strong, connx are all fresh and clean, alternator working fine.
  When I turn the key over there is a slight hesitation before she starts to
  roll over, or there is no rollover and I get the click-click-click, sound.
  If I pop the hood and give a tap on the coil it will start next try. However
  none of this happens once it's warmed up. Replace the coil? Or could it be
  the ignition control?