New ETKA and the nasty Hardlock error

Okies, I got the download, unrared it and installed it.  It fired up just
fine after a reboot.  Let me look at the list of cars, but when I try to
bring up any of the cars, I get the hardlock error.  Tried running the
hardlock.exe but that didn't cure the problem.  So, does anyone know how to
fix this issue under Win2k or does it need to be run under Win95/98?

Also, I'd like to setup my BT as a seed for those that still need to
download it, any tips on how the hell to do that as well.  I'm new to BT and
franky haven't looked at any of the documentation today.  I know I should
RTFM but I'm just lazy tonight.

William Snyder

88' Scirocco 16v
89' Cabriolet 8v (R.I.P.)