The 75 - Orange it is...

<snip>
Anyone with any '75 specific information, please share...  I never knew
that the 75's had two wipers till now!  I've always thought the single
wiper was pretty cool though...  The rear shock towers look different to
me.  Any other differences?

Thanks guys!

Mark.
80 S
81 S  2.0 ABA/JH/4K
75 - Orange as orange can be...

- I believe your suspension will be based on the early Rabbit/Golf
1/Dasher type of the same era: the coveted smaller upper bushings are
the kind that are often rebuilt with poly or Delrin bits in place of the
OEM rubber. (This needs verification.)

- Note the early steering wheel.

- Funny that the Rad has an Expansion Tank. Hmmmm.

TBerk