MK1 Window Rubber

---:  Peter Scirocco Wrote: "Someone at last year's Cincy, from the Texas
crew, told me that you can use Cabriolet window scrapers by simply cutting
them shorter."

If that answer came from Texas and about MKI specifically it must have been
Mr. Chuck Blue Himself I bet that gave you that answer....

On a side note, has the mail been down on the list? 4 email in 4 days...
And thirdly is anyone on the list receiving my emails?

ATS - Patrick Bureau - ats@longcoeur.com (new email address)
1985 2L JH/3A+KS CIS Scirocco 102.5WHP/121Torque
http://ats.longcoeur.com/ (new web address - shorter to type)