..and the plans change again.... Immigration... Lead to a trip toCanada ...once again!

Oh well, so much for it being a short trip.

My INS medical exam is on the 19th, so I shall be gone from the 15th until
hopefully the 28th..

Yes Ill be bringing back some Cuba cigars for the celebration.

ATS - Patrick Bureau - ats@longcoeur.com (new email address)

1985 2L JH/3A+KS CIS Scirocco 102.5WHP/121Torque

http://ats.longcoeur.com/ (new web address - shorter to type)

  _____