sweet 75 mk1 in MI for CHEAP! (another addition to the stable!)

Okay, that's it Mark.  YOU SO SUCK!!! There is this totally drop dead
gorgeous House of Colours shade I've been dying to paint onto something, and
it would tone into the sills on that car so well. One of those complex pearl
"changes from yellow to orange as you walk by" types. (Sunset pearl?)I even
have pictures of cars wearing the colour, I'm so obsessed with it. Now I
HAVE to see this car, I'm loving the colour. And did I mention you suck?
(Seriously, you deserve it, hope its a gem structurally)
Cathy