Types of coolant to use...

The have a newer version of this coolant that has come out since the article
was written...  It no longer needs to be a reverse flow type set-up or the
overdrive pulley, in all but the most extreme cases.  I have only had the
engine ping once, when it was 95 plus degrees out, but I could not duplicate
it after that on hotter days.  BTW, this is a lower comp. motor, and I always
use 93.  Granted these are ideal conditions for this setup to work, no turbo
or 'charger, but I do know that another friend has it on his high-comp
Cabriolet, with the same amount of advance, with no pinging...

Just to continue the friendly debate here...  :-)

Regards,
David Utley
Cable Volkswagen
405-470-3129