Try #2 (was: 82 Sidewinger rocco)

jtoomasson@yahoo.com writes:
There are no mk2 sidewinders. The only limited # mk2's are you Callaway,
Slegato (127# in Canada only), and my California Edition (500#) (which will
be for sale soon). Any snake decals you've seen is someone purpetratin' !
Well, I  remember the introduction of my car in 82(as seen in Car and Driver)
and I also remember this Aztec styled car.  Until I went out acquiring and
spent 30k fixing Uncle Rocco, no one would ever recall or remember.  That is
what restoring a rare car is all about. Bringing peoples attention to long
forgoten cars.   After continually owning roccos since I was 16, I thought Uncle
Rocco was gonna be the last at my age. So I sought it out.  And paid big time
money.  Now, I can't find ANYBODY with my car.  No one to talk to, compare
notes...nothing.

I want one of these rare serpents.  Shit...I had a dealership brochure on
this car, when I was a kid.  Now, I'm not saying your wrong and don't wanna argue
it.  But I remember both these cars.  It seems that this Sidewinder is rarer
than my car.  And I'm up for the task. BUELLER?

I think you'll find the origine of the Team Scirocco Promotion products based
on this VERY RARE RIDE.

Steve Szuba
Callaway Turbo Scirocco #10
Uncle Rocco