Try #2 (was: 82 Sidewinger rocco)

Calawaymk2@aol.com wrote:

> I want one of these rare serpents.  Shit...I had a dealership brochure on
> this car, when I was a kid.  Now, I'm not saying your wrong and don't wanna argue
> it.  But I remember both these cars.  It seems that this Sidewinder is rarer
> than my car.  And I'm up for the task. BUELLER?

> I think you'll find the origine of the Team Scirocco Promotion products based
> on this VERY RARE RIDE.

Here's the Team Scirocco brochure - are you referring to the
"Sidewinder" on the front, sporting TEAM SCIROCCO stripes down the side?

<http://www.type53.net/TSWW1.jpg>

BTW about 2 years ago I emailed the company in Michigan that sold this
gear - their name was on the back of the brochure.  I asked if they had
any of this old "crap" lying around collecting dust in the back of some
warehouse - they actually replied quickly but said nope, nothing left.
Aw shit.  :(

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA