My life with my Scirocco so far

Just this... Welcome to the list. Every one of us knows what you have been
through  :)

Its some thing with the cars. I pull up to a Honda at the light, look over
and say to my self " I can take you in first gear." Not a good attitude but
what the heck  :)

Form a relationship with your car. Listen to it and it will tell you things.
(Sounds nuts I know, but no rocc has ever left me stranded...)  Get to know
the sound of the engine, the way the wheel fits your hand. You'll be able to
hear and feel the difference when things start to go wrong...

When it does, just send a mail and one of the listers has been there, done
that! Have fun, safe driving!

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v
Amsterdam NY