CA Emission Test: Stroker vs. Turbo

I will have some trouble with the visual inspection, but the sniffer is
passing no problem. I was chatting with the ref. and he told me to find an
EO (Executive Order) for a G60 or Digifant 8v turbo system and there will be
no problem. I looked for an EO on the ARB website, but nothing turned up.

I am considering changing to a 2L stroker. I know that I will be able to
smog a CIS 16v  much easier than my turbo project, however, I don't know how
a 2L stroker will be around the sniffer. I am hoping that a storker motor
will put the same smile on my face...

TIA for any advice or input!!

-Craig
"Nightmare" '88 16v (PG-T Proj.)
"Calypso" '91 Golf GL (Daily Driver)

Get fast, reliable access with MSN 9 Dial-up. Click here for Special Offer!