VWoT Track day - C'mon up for some fun guys!

--- Mark <mardak@cogeco.ca> wrote:
> The local VWoT (VW of Toronto) club is organizing a track
> day at Toronto
> Motorsports Park (formerly Cayuga) on August 8.  This is
> going to be a
> VW only event.  The guy organizing it (Phillip Griffin -
> phillip.griffin@sympatico.ca) is asking for $100
> (Canadian) deposits to
> secure the track.  This is only one of two weekend days
> left that aren't
> booked yet so we have to act fast.  If you're interested
> send him an
> email and he'll let you know how to get the deposit to
> him (I believe
> there is a paypal option).  Of course if the event
> doesn't go through
> for whatever reason your deposit will be returned...  The
> cost should
> only be around $125 Canadian total (this includes the
> entire track and
> insurance).   The track is located about an hour from
> Buffalo, or 3
> hours from Detroit.
>
> As anyone who attended Track Day North last fall can
> attest, you will
> have an absolute BLAST!
>
> Mark.
> 75
> 80 S
> 81 S  2.0 ABA/JH/4K

As Mark said, this event is NOT to be missed.  The VWoT
folks are organizing this, and have specifically invited
the Scirocco list to show up with them.  (That invite has
not been extended to any other group that I'm aware of.)
Sign up now, you won't regret it.  I know I should be able
to count on Anson, Ben etc to be going, right guys??

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '90 Passat Wagon, '82 Scirocco.
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen