From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Krazy Horse
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 7:44 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: CA Emission Test: Stroker vs. Turbo

I will have some trouble with the visual inspection, but the sniffer is
passing no problem. I was chatting with the ref. and he told me to find
an
EO (Executive Order) for a G60 or Digifant 8v turbo system and there
will be
no problem. I looked for an EO on the ARB website, but nothing turned
up.

I am considering changing to a 2L stroker. I know that I will be able to

smog a CIS 16v  much easier than my turbo project, however, I don't know
how
a 2L stroker will be around the sniffer. I am hoping that a storker
motor
will put the same smile on my face...

TIA for any advice or input!!

-Craig