16v barely running,anyone got some advise?MORE ON THISSUBJECT...

OK , chekc it out , I just let ther car warm up and
drove it down the street , pull into a lot to turn
around and she dies , I open the hood and pull the
cold start connector , and try to start it , no start
, I try turning it over and it only will start if my
foot is flooring the gas , and when it BARELY starts
it sounds like  it is  running on 1 cylinder with grey
smoke coming out , as soon as I let off the gas just
barely , it dies , any comments ? Thanks , Aaron in
San Jose-

=== message truncated ===