87 16V Scirocco For Sale

Hello.  I'm new to this list.  FOR SALE:  red 1987 16V Scirocco.  Beautiful
and very well-cared for.  It has leather seats and a sunroof.  Only about 90K
original miles on it and not being driven much since August of 2003.  I am the
original owner, and seeing this car go is  going to be hard!  It just needs a
wiper motor replaced and the black vinyl post decals redone (a couple of
bumper nicks, but body is great).  The car has not been modified at all, and is
probably one of the lowest miles/best condition '87 16V's out there.  This car is
very clean including the engine.  The guys at the VW dealer are always amazed
at the condition of this car when they see it.  If you are interested in
making a serious offer over $3600, please email me.  Maryann