87 16V Scirocco For Sale

You need to tell us where, color, etc.
Brian

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 Mmcampisi1@aol.com wrote:

> Hello.  I'm new to this list.  FOR SALE:  red 1987 16V Scirocco.  Beautiful
> and very well-cared for.  It has leather seats and a sunroof.  Only about 90K
> original miles on it and not being driven much since August of 2003.  I am the
> original owner, and seeing this car go is  going to be hard!  It just needs a
> wiper motor replaced and the black vinyl post decals redone (a couple of
> bumper nicks, but body is great).  The car has not been modified at all, and is
> probably one of the lowest miles/best condition '87 16V's out there.  This car is
> very clean including the engine.  The guys at the VW dealer are always amazed
> at the condition of this car when they see it.  If you are interested in
> making a serious offer over $3600, please email me.  Maryann

Brian
88 16v $2004 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com
84 0v Next years car? mid engine... maybe we'll see
82 0v Black 16v kit --parts
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next.
90 90q20v doing daily driver duty.
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.