From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Bryan Rankin
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2004 7:01 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Rear Shock - Re-assembling.

Hey guys,

   I got my new axle in, have it all painted and just about ready to go back
in.  I bought new Boge Turbo's to go with my h&r sports, I'm trying to
tighten the locknut, but the rod turns with it.  I know i'm supposed to hold
it with something, but it hardly sticks out, and I can't get anything to
hold it adequately.  Could someone tell me how to get it done?

Thanks,

Bryan
81 Volkswagen Scirocco