[Feeler] Thinking of selling my '81 Roc

My parents offered my a free '84 Audi 4000, but since I can only have 2
cars according to the wife (until we buy a house, I'm keeping the QSW),
I'm thinking of selling my '81.  It's kinda rusty, but she purrs like a
kitten.  Some details:
175ishk miles (replaced the odo last year, shows 135,000)
New struts (KYB Gas-Adjust)
Strong stock 1.7
FF tranny
Needs (another) set of shifter bushings, possibly a shifter rebuild
Rear wiper has a glitch, it runs when it wants to.  I've disconnected it.
I have a set of S bumpers, a white S hood and 2 white S fenders to fix
the mostly-rusty parts.
New windshield.
16v lower stress bar, painted yellow.
Recent cat-back TT exhaust.

I bought it a couple years ago, and I still haven't decided if I want to
part with it yet.  If I sell it I am certainly getting another Roc in
the future, but the 4k has potential, I can play with it and sell it for
a profit in a couple years.

Looking to get $500 out of it (what I paid). Located in Beloit, WI.

Pics and more details at
<http://www.parts4vws.com/registry/registry_detail.asp?MemberCarID=1422>

More pictures and info available, shoot me an email.

Nate