Hot Tank block and head?

It's not so much a "tank" as a rack that spins inside of a large metal
cabinet.  The cleaning solution is heated in a catch tank below and
sprayed under high pressure through jets that point every which way to
blast the parts clean.  A large metal basket sits in the heated solution
reservoir which also allows parts to be submerged.  All the solution
draining from the "jet wash" is filtered through this metal basket to
catch any silicone and debris and has the double function of actively
washing the parts soaking in the basket.

I've seen everything in the shop go in there - blocks, heads, pistons,
connecting rods, oil pans, etc...

Mark.
75
80 S