Regards,
David Utley
-----------
Cable Volkswagen
405-470-3129
1-800-522-6793

Quoting Ron@bunch.org:

> Mike, I agree with you.
> Based on what is in the news link,they were both at fault. Sadly, the lady
> and her child are dead. Herr Fischer is the only one left to make penance.
> (Major point: If he had stopped, I doubt that he would have been
> prosecuted.)
> Herr Fischer was aggressive, she overreacted, and Herr Fischer failed to
> stop.
> Now there is a movement to change the laws?
> Why?

I think for the same reason that we change laws here, tragedy creates
movements...  I will NOT get into a debate about war, but consider why the
fundamentalist islamics have martyrs.  Tragedy creates movements, although I
grant you that their martyrdom is a sick sort of tragedy, however that is how
they view it in a sense...  Now, I do not advocate removing the Autobahn, or
martyrs, I only offer an idea as to how I see how humanity deals with
tragedy...

My .02,