From: Ron@bunch.org [mailto:Ron@bunch.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 11:50 PM
To: mctorio@cox.net
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: (Vent) Autobahn going the way of the dinosaur?

Mike, I agree with you.
Based on what is in the news link,they were both at fault. Sadly, the
lady
and her child are dead. Herr Fischer is the only one left to make
penance.
(Major point: If he had stopped, I doubt that he would have been
prosecuted.)
Herr Fischer was aggressive, she overreacted, and Herr Fischer failed to
stop.
Now there is a movement to change the laws?
Why?

At 09:40 AM 2/19/04 -0500, Mike Torio wrote:
>Ron,
>  Your observations agree with mine. I spent considerable time in
Germany