OT On Marriage (From another list)

WrOnG!  Any study in genetics will tell you that regardless of any mammal
species you could study, a female is more likely to be had than a male...
Why, you ask?  (Cuz' you didn't)  The female chromosone is XX, and the male is
XY.  We are recessive, not dominant...  I remember studying this among other
things in a high school biology class, as well as college...  Do some
research, and prove me wrong, and I will capitulate...

  If you disagree with something I say, please ask me why I believe what I
believe.  I feel that it is rude to do otherwise, esp. given the context of
our communications.  Besides, discussion is a lot more interesting than an
email lecture, don't you think?

And yes, women do live longer...  SO, we are less likely to be born, and less
likely to live long...  We are even more valuable than I remembered, thanks
for that...  :-)

--
Regards,
David Utley