water, water, everywhere...

Classic leaky windshield symptoms. Grab the top corners of your windshield
rubber seal with your thumbs and flip them up. You'll probably find that
they are shrunken and sucked inwards, exposing a channel that fills with
rainwater and floods neatly behind the dash and drains down in to the
floorpan invisibly. The angle of your parking spot and the severity of
the leak will determine which side (or both) gets wet.

The cure is a new wind$hield $eal or a tube of black silicone neatly
injected under the current seal.

-Toby