Some MkI rust repair panels available....

I had heard a while back that Bow Wow stopped carrying the MkI
rust repair panels, and as it worked out the ones I had bought way back
aren't needed for my project.  Figures!  I called them at the time and they
confirmed this.  Well here it is much later and the stuff is still listed
on the
site so I send and email to the customer service people and what do you
know there are three part #s still in stock(though they won't get more)
One of them I can use so I ordered and received it.  But the other two I
don't and am letting you all know so if someone needs them.  I never inquired
as to how many are available on these two items, and I would be very surprised
if it was more than one.  Here's a clip of the email.

06-5810 330 splash panel, rear wheel, right $ 9.95
06-5810 370 front splash pnl, right, rear wheel $9.95 Best regards, Bowwow

These splash panels are for the inside of the rear fender, not the outside.
Here's their website:
http://www.bowwow.ca/

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V -
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe