OT: Sighting on TV...

So I can't sleep and I'm flippin chanels and I run across a show on the food network about the top 5 chocolate fantasies.  Number 4 is the Vermonster at Ben and Jerry's.  Well, they did a little bio on B&J and up pops a pic of their original store, an old gas station.  Well, parked right in front is an MkI.  I did some searching today and the best pic I could find is located here (http://www.grum.com/bj-vws.gif) on my site.  The quality is bad and I don't think it's the exact same pic, but tell me that's not a tan(?) MkI parked in front.

Mike

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source