Sighting on TV...

Digital picture circa 1978. 30 pixels * 40 pixels = 1200 pixels camera.

It can be a MKI.

For all I see, this could also be this model:
<<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6882&ite
m=2459143728>>

For all who cares, my first car was exactly that make/model/color combo.
Plus some dent and rust of course. It died at 60000 miles...

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'97 A4