Question about automatics in a Scirocco

After the 75 (or the 80 S) becomes my daily driver I want to lend my
winter beater (81 S) to my ex for a while until she can save up for a
Rabbit (or cabby).  The only thing is she has never driven a car, and
I'm afraid learning to drive at the same time as learning to operate a
stick shift will be too much for her (being female and all  :-O
<kidding>).

So my question are:  What automatic trannies will fit (years/models)?

Question 2:  Does anyone have one for sale?

Question 3:  What parts need to be swapped other than the tranny itself?

Thanks!

Mark.
75
80 S