Cincy sugesstions

> http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/a-cincy-2k%2B1/images/image56.htm
> scott williams showed up in one at cincy 2k1, we hasnt lived it down
> ever since.

[/lurkmode]
Yup yup, I'm the one behind the "Kia" sensation. It was Jan Folkson who
actually coined the "term", though. He and I were trading emails just
before we met at my crib to caravan out to Duan's. He called the thing a
"Kia" and it just spread like mustard after that. Haha.

That picture above is *not* my car, though. Come on, do you think I rock
it like that? Nah, here's my ride. -nice n' low-key:
<http://www.scirocco.org/list/ohio2k2/media/hires/397.jpg>

But, here's the Kia shot that gets the ladies all excited:
<http://www.scirocco.org/list/ohio2k2/media/hires/399.jpg>

Okay, I'm out. I'm on digest mode, but only skim every now and then. If
somebody needs me, shoot me an email directly. Peace, my nizzles!

[lurkmode]
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut