From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Mark
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 7:06 PM
To: 'peter'; 'Daun Yeagley'; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: Cincy sugesstions

I like that idea!  We can park all the Kias BEHIND the Sciroccos.  It'll
make for some cool photo ops to have the two generations on different sides
of the driveway.  I don't know if I'm perceiving things wrong, but I see an
increase in the interest for Mk1's over the last couple years - hopefully
we'll have a record number out this year.  One of mine will definitely be
making the trip this year, that's for sure...  Hopefully the 75 will be
ready by then (maybe an "oldest Scirocco" award
contender!)

Mark.
75
80 S
81 S  2.0 ABA/JH/4K

:)

> That way we won't have to double park our Sciroccos, like last year.
>
> Peter
> http://thescirocco.com

It's
> the pre-show party in the parking lot without the show.
>
> Now, I'm not saying that we couldn't do some sort of awards, but
> they'd probably be something along the lines
> of:
>
> -Furthest distance driven.  (We'll have to mapquest it since many
> people's odometers don't work!) -Oldest 'roc.
> -Newest 'roc.
>
> And perhaps some sort of "gag" award....
>
> So everyone c'mon out to Cincy and enjoy the non-competition.  If
> you're 'roc is the biggest POS around, that's
fine,
> 'cuz when it comes right down to it, it's all about the people.
>

> =====
> Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
> '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
> For Sale: '90 Passat Wagon, '82 Scirocco. "My rabbit has a human foot
on
> his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what
> those keys are for." - The Four Postmen

---