Cincy sugesstions

I think stay away from competitiveness, but if there must be awards, make
then for things not already covered at other shows, like "Most heroic story
from the trip" or "youngest owner"  or "longest voyage to get here".. I do
think "most improved" would be good though, that could be a really awful car
that now actually runs and still looks rough, or a car that started nice and
now is really nice, or something that has been made more tasteful from a
previous life as pseudo-rice, you know? (it would have to have been done in
the last year) Then the candidates would need to write out a little story
for the windshield so they didn't get stuck beside their own car.
But make it categories that we can't all predict the outcome of before hand,
and maybe some comical ones (carefully chosen so as not to hurt feelings),
like "most red" . I think the whole idea is to bring what you have, and some
people have several and may not want to bring their best one. The ones that
are truly top drawer get drooled on anyways. It's the others that need
encouragement to come.
Cathy