  From: Randy
  To: L F ; Dan Smith ; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2004 12:38 AM
  Subject: Re: name this audi (Audi a girls car...What!?!?)

  Ok, I had to come out of Lurk mode for this one (albeit a little late).

  W T F !!!!!!!!!!!
  What makes you think the Audi is a girls car!?!?!?

  Larry, what you been smokin' ?

   From Dan described it sounds like a Sport Quattro (ya ever heard of one of
  these?...didn't think so!)
  This car dominated rally racing for almost a decade.
  That was one Bad A** car.

  Auto Union had a couple of cars in the late 30's that dominated called the
  "Silver Arrows"
  Those were as beautiful as any woman of that age no doubt.

  Even the more common UrQuattro and the modern S (S3/S4/RS4/RS6/S8) car are
  very awesome cars.

  Oh, and BTW someone said something about these being 4cyl cars (the
  UrQuattro in particular)...What???
  These babies were 5cyl. turbo's.

  Dan, check the link below and let us know if this was the car...if it was
  you saw a VERY rare car.
  I believe there are only about 10 currently in the US and they are worth
  over $200K

  <http://www.quat.com/sqhome.html>

  I may not own an Audi but I have a deep respect for their products and the
  4 rings that represent their heritage.

  (ok I stepping off my podium and am going back to lurk mode0

  Randy
  81 Scirocco S - TT1847cc 8V "Cosmos"
  03 WRX wagon - Wish it was a Sport Quattro