name this audi

There's this really hot Audi Quattro outside my office, can someone ID it for me? Looks mid 80s, 2dr coupe, hatchback with foam spoiler. Original 5 star Audi rims, 4 square headlights, beautiful leather interior, sort of has fender flairs. Oh yeah, it has a front spoiler and a total of 8 hood vents, 4 set kind of like this: == on either side along with vents on the rear quarters. What is this sexy beast?

Dan