Cincy sugesstions

Hey Steve, are you implying that we almost all are mollesting Sciroccos
here?

Joke aside, I do agree with your comment.

Even flat broke students can have fun and pride with their Sciroccos, and
have plenty of projects in their minds.

I have to admit first that I never made it to Cincy, so I have no real feal
of the actual "ambiance".

I am actually planning to come this year, if I can manage to get the darn
'83 running with the new motor in. I am currently busy rebuilding my
appartment, plaster dust anybody? If not, I'll bring the Slegato.

Actually, I'll sell the Slegato in around March to get some $$$ to paint the
'83. I am actually tempted to go "rat rod" with the '83. Something like a
flat black no frill paint job:
<<http://www.ckdeluxemag.com/showcase/admin/pics/post_443_869.jpg>>

Maybee I would go as far as to copy the shifter:
<<http://www.ckdeluxemag.com/showcase/admin/pics/post_443_871.jpg>>

Oh well...

Cheers.

Marc