Winter Beater Wars is all done...

Well, not that it was an exiting topic for everyone to begin with, but I
thought I'd just give anyone who's interested a itty bitty re-cap of the
Winter Beater Wars weekend that just ended.  Marc Getty, Rich, and Anson
took off this morning for bigger and better places, but I think Vermont will
stay in their hearts forever (or maybe I mean the snow will be stuck in
their wheels forever, but that's the same thing, right?)

To start, we didn't even have the damn Ice Racing.  Good 'ol sports car club
of Vermont decided to cancel the trials this Sunday because (believe it or
not) they couldn't find someone to plow their course on the lake.  So
stupid... but, naturally, we found some crazy things to do to occupy our
time over the weeknd.

So, be looking forward to at least one cool video to watch at Cincy that
will include drunkeness, sledding behind cars at night while doing excessive
speeds, giant icicles, crappy winter beaters, crazy driving, stunts, and
lots and lots of snow and ice.  We might even throw in a few of the
"quotable quotes" from the weekend... like "I came for the ice racing, I
stayed for the sheep."

Hmmmmmmm...

Can't wait, can you?

Thanks to those who came!  It was a blast!

Sara
Burlington, VT
'84 Rabbit GTI
'91 All-Trac Wagon "The ice trial champion"
http://community.webshots.com/user/gtigirlie

Optimize your Internet experience to the max with the new MSN Premium
Internet Software. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200359ave/direct/01/