Jeff Toomasson, paging Jeff Toomasson...

I wanted to let you know that that plastic sealing strip at the top of the
fender is still available...  There are four in my warehouse, and no where
else (weird)...  It shows that it is still an active number, but since they
are trying to close out a lot of the old stuff, I would go ahead and grab them
as they may actually be no longer available after these four are gone...

LMK if you need me to get them for you...
--
Regards,
David Utley