Cincy sugesstions

--- Calawaymk2@aol.com wrote:
> I also Poo-Poo the awards thing.

Following my earlier jesting post, I offer that if we do any awards at all, they be a) focused on
people rather than cars and b) strictly for humor value.

After being active in the local chapter of the NCRS (National Corvette Restorers Society) for
several years, I got thoroughly fed up with my car being judged constantly, even at social
gatherings.   Let's enjoy our Sciroccos for what they are (basically, cheap fun) and each other
for what we are (some are cheap, some are not; some are fun, some are not).

Thus spake Herr Cheapass.

Ron