Cincy sugesstions

I also Poo-Poo the awards thing.  The last time I was there, some dude was
there with an unmolested '82.  He had done nothing to the car.  I asked him to
open the hood so that I could look.  He was hesitate to do so because is was
dirty.  He complied and I took full advantage of looking at his car.  An
original '82 Rocco with nothing ever touched, only at Cincy!!

If we change Cincy to a "look at my show car" thing, some of these ppl won't
show up.  And I want all Rocco ppl to show up, regardless what the F#ck their
car looks like.

Steve Szuba
Callaway Turbo Scirocco #10
Uncle Rocco