I need a new subframe

I also have the Spindles.

-----Original Message-----
From: peter <peter@thescirocco.com>
Sent: Feb 8, 2004 9:19 PM
To: 'Bryan Rankin' <d_x20@hotmail.com>, scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: I need a new subframe

It's called a rear axle, or rear trailing arm...

Sub-frame in VW speak is what the A2/A3/A4's use for the front end, it's
what the A-arms, front swaybar, and steering rack are mounted to.

Did you verify that it's the rear axle, that's bent?
The spindle usually get tweaked first, especially from hitting a curb.

Peter
302.832.8989
http://thescirocco.com