Cincy sugesstions

Ok, so I thought about this over the weekend, because I can't stop thinking about how great it is going to be to drive my car again, and to
attend another awesome roccofest. Anyway, what about making it a semi car show. Not like a competition, but a peoples choise type of thing.
This is the way that we do our woodstock show in september. Everyone gets a sheet of paper, and we all vote. The only difference here would be
that we have fewer things to vote on. I thought of a few things to vote on.

Best car at cincy/peoples favorite
Most innovative
best engine
best interior
best body
most rust and dents
most abused
dirtiest

I can't really think of any others. But this would just be something that people would do over the course of the weekend, and turn in the ballots
on saturday eve.

So, what do you guys think?
GoMotorsports.com free e-mail - www.goracemail.com
WebMail Professional - 25MB mailbox, POP3 & SMTP access for US$22.95/yr
A division of GoMotorsports.com :: Collectibles & More