From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Bryan Rankin
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2004 9:39 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: I need a new subframe

Would any lister on the west coast have a subframe laying around they'd
like
to sell to me?
I bent mine, I could also use a new filler neck.  I don't need the
brakes or
spindles, just the bare subframe, I put new brakes on 1000 kms before i
hit
the curb, so i don't need the extra cost of shipping.

Thanks everyone,

Bryan
81 Volkswagen Scirocco