US headlights question

I found some 4X6 non-sealed headlights in JC Whitney.  I'm thinking about installing just two for the low beam headlights and leaving the high beam ones like they are.  I don't use the high beam so I don't need to replace them.
If I'm just replacing the 2 low beam lights to H4 do I need to relay and rewire everything or can I just wire the headlights them selves up at the headlight connectors?

---