From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Derrick flo
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 1:27 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: US headlights question

I found some 4X6 non-sealed headlights in JC Whitney.  I'm thinking
about installing just two for the low beam headlights and leaving the
high beam ones like they are.  I don't use the high beam so I don't need
to replace them. If I'm just replacing the 2 low beam lights to H4 do I
need to relay and rewire everything or can I just wire the headlights
them selves up at the headlight connectors?

---