US headlights question

You don't NEED to relay if you are not increasing the wattage.  If the lights are a higher wattage then you may want to consider realying it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Derrick flo <derrickmd18@verizon.net>
Sent: Feb 9, 2004 12:27 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: US headlights question

I found some 4X6 non-sealed headlights in JC Whitney.  I'm thinking about installing just two for the low beam headlights and leaving the high beam ones like they are.  I don't use the high beam so I don't need to replace them.
If I'm just replacing the 2 low beam lights to H4 do I need to relay and rewire everything or can I just wire the headlights them selves up at the headlight connectors?

---