headlight relaying tech article

I just bought them from a chain called Oreillys
  I would imagine they could
be gotten from any FLAPS that sells Wagner bits and pieces
  IIRC, they are
merely a higher wattage Halogen
  If not, they may have a more exotic gas, I
am not sure
  They are definitely bighter than stock so I know that they are
a higher wattage, and I was more than well pleased for the 30.00 I shelled
out for a pair
  The other thing I recommend doing this if you go that route
is to get some contact cleaner on all the connection points, that alone will
make a noticiable difference.  It works especially well on guage cluster
lighting because of the low wattages
  There is a company called McKay that
makes an excellent contact cleaner that leaves a little bit of an oily
residue behind that acts as an insulator
  I used the stuff years ago on a
fuseblock that suffered at the penis of a stray cat!  (little SOB sprayed my
fuseblock, yes I left the windows down
)  The metal contacts in the
fuseblock is cheap and nasty, and once it begins to corrode, it really goes!
My rear wiper kept, not working
  replaced the fuse, what is that wretched
stink?!

HTH

David