16v down and barely running , anyone got some advise? It'srunning...

The car runs now !! I woke up in the morning and
squirted some starter fluid in there , it started
right up and was idleing fine , so looks like I must
have flooded it really bad , the cap and rotor must
have been toast and then the plugs werent firing so It
just fowled out and fuel wasnt burning , it just
needed to sit for awhile , thats my take on it , that
was the third time I had her towed and she came back
to life by itself or with the simplest fix , I just
hate being in panic mode when she doesnt wanna run !!
Thanks again people for the sugestions !!!!!! Aaron in
San Jose -