question about deluxe and more

That and lots of VW parts.  VW had an aluminium machining plant in Barrie,
Ont, for some years - a lot of alloy parts including rims were finished
there.  Auto parts manufacturing copanies are strewn all over southwestern
and south-central Ontario, producing all kinds of bits and bobs, some
obscure as hell, and some of them even end up in VW's ... :)

Drew

--
|  84 Wolfsburg Edition TurboDiesel Scirocco  |