question about deluxe and more

As far as I know, NO VW was produced in Canada, aside from the Iltis
(which was produced under the Bombardier name).   Plenty of VWs were sold
there...but not made there.

Only thing Canada is good at producing is VW Scirocco freaks, apparently :-D

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)