question about deluxe and more

Don't forget, we also produce some of the world's best 'suds and
buds'...  :)

(much to the chagrin of your 'War on Drugs' (ie: 'War on People')
zealots at the White House...)

- Oooops, didn't mean to get political there - BUT I did stay out of the
whole 'JJ corrupting America with a boob' debate!  :)

Scirocco content:  Saw a MINT Slegato tonight - reminded me to make up
some .org cards to put on windshields.  Absolutely beautiful (well for a
Mk2 anyways...  <grin>)  My friend has seen it there before, so
hopefully I'll run into it again soon...

Mark - Proud Canadian - sparking one 'for the list'...
80 S
81 S  2.0 ABA/JH/4K
75

---